Residential Refuse Service Rules and Regulations
- Please have ALL trash out either the night before or by 6:00 AM the day of your scheduled pick up.
- Please have all trash bagged - no loose trash will be accepted
- Single household - Up to SIX bags/cans or combination per week
- Senior - Up to FOUR bags/cans or combination per week
- PSI Disposal Inc Will Accept:
- Household trash and recyclables
- Recyclables consists of:
- Newspapers and Magazines - They should be tied or placed in a paper/plastic bag
- Cardboard - Should be broken down, tied and bundled free of inserts and no bigger than two feet by four feet (2' x 4')
- Glass - Clear and colored (No dishes, drinking glasses or plate glasses)
- Plastics - 1's and 2's
NOTE: ALL GLASS, PLASTICS AND CANS MUST BE THOROUGHLY RINSED AND PLACES IN RECYCLE BIN(S) OR CLEAR PLASTIC BAG(S)
One (1) Bulk Item per Month: These include hot water tanks, furniture, appliances, etc. You must call to make an appointment to have these items picked up; you cannot just put them out. You must call at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled pick up.
Tires: There is a $5.00 per tire charge. We will only accept car and light duty truck tires (unmounted).
Yard Debris: Must be in containers or tied. No more than four (4) feet in length AND no more than forty (40) pounds per container.
PSI Disposal Inc Will Not Accept:
- Hazardous/Industrial Waste (Oil OR Antifreeze containers)
- Liquids, Paints
- Batteries (Try your local garage or auto parts store)
- Construction Debris
- Rocks, Bricks, Concrete
- Dirty Recyclables